About Me

My photo
Well, lets start with the important stuff...Im the wife to a really hot guy! Im Blessed with three great kids, Hope is almost 18, Morgan just turned 6 and the true love of my life my son Tommy who is 5. We recently moved from the Flint area, yea I know what your thinking so let me finish, we Moved to the country away from the crime and grime. We bought a more beautiful home then we deserve on five acres. life is good. I work full time as a commercial Banker, my husband Tom owns his own business doing Home theaters and security. His business is BOOMING! I was born and raised in Flint and moved to Arizona in 1996. I stayed about ten years and had the desire to move back. So I packed up a Hundai Elantra a 9 year old girl, a yorkie, two turtles and a car load of gear and moved back to Flint. We stayed with my girl Michelle for a bit until I got settled with a job and new place. Then I started stalking my husband to be and it has been blissful ever since.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

vacation?

I took a week off with no plans and my husband about lost his mind about it. He is a go go go kinda guy and thinks this vaca was such a waist. But what I needed was some down time and some quality time with the kids. so Monday I cleaned all day, I mean really cleaned-  the hubby called me a weirdo when I got excited cause there was dirt under the rug. Then Tuesday Hope had the day off and she has been complaining about her sides hurting. She cannot explain this pain in normal, not teenage girl language- the Dr and I think it is just growing pains, but he wants some tests just in case. So we went to get an xray and guess what? nothing. We went shopping and it just seemed like such a buzy day. I got the stuff to start making my hand stamped jewelry and Um it is harder than it looks!
Today took Hope for the ultra sound to make sure she does not have kidney stones. Im telling you this girl better have something or Im gonna beat her cause she is taking up waaaayyy to much of MY vacation time with this BS. This better not be a case of teenage hypochondriac-ism!
At least while the kids were napping I watched like 3 months worth of desperate house wives off the DVR  that was kinda nice. I really want to just do nothing is that too much to ask? maybe next time I steal a vacation Ill run away to a secluded luxury hotel. ahh yea that sounds like a good plan.


well on another note I have been thinking about this whole birthday thing and the fact that  Im turning 38 in a couple days ; when did 40 get so close?  I dont feel that old and I hope I dont look that old. I mean I know people my age and I think I look better that most of them. Sorry ladies you know its true. most women my age are fat and have lost their as Jaynie would say " give a damn" And when did I go from miss to MAM what the heck am I really a Mam??? and at what age does that happen ? I mean really dont they know that Im Rock Star Barbie? obviously Im not some old hag with a hump back and comfy shoes !
ok ok so we went out for my birthday and I got tired at 10:30 but we had a good time right?

40 is comn for me but Im fighting it every step of the way me and some oil of olay.
ok Im done
TTFN

2 comments:

Jaynie said...

ha ha ha lost their give a damn!!! ha ha ha

~Karen~ said...

Just to let you know, you, Jaynie, Michelle all look like you did in high school in my eyes. Isn't that wierd? I don't see the wrinkles, the extra pounds, for some of us, the hair loss. All I see are the beautiful ladies I grew up with. I love you guys!!