About Me

My photo
Well, lets start with the important stuff...Im the wife to a really hot guy! Im Blessed with three great kids, Hope is almost 18, Morgan just turned 6 and the true love of my life my son Tommy who is 5. We recently moved from the Flint area, yea I know what your thinking so let me finish, we Moved to the country away from the crime and grime. We bought a more beautiful home then we deserve on five acres. life is good. I work full time as a commercial Banker, my husband Tom owns his own business doing Home theaters and security. His business is BOOMING! I was born and raised in Flint and moved to Arizona in 1996. I stayed about ten years and had the desire to move back. So I packed up a Hundai Elantra a 9 year old girl, a yorkie, two turtles and a car load of gear and moved back to Flint. We stayed with my girl Michelle for a bit until I got settled with a job and new place. Then I started stalking my husband to be and it has been blissful ever since.

Monday, February 21, 2011

momsomnia

I heard a new word today,  Momsomnia. Apparently this is a disorder that causes mothers to not be able to sleep. um  is that for real? I think your doing this parenting this wrong!   Im not familiar with this "disorder"  have you read my previous blog the day in the life of Rock Star mom?
I certainly hope these momsomniacs are making good  use of their time like cleaning, plucking their eye brows or reading my blog! There was this women that was talking about the momsomnia started when her baby was small and she was afraid that she would not hear her baby cry...does that really happen? I know when my babies cried the neighbors could have heard them! The moms say they lay in bed and worry about the next day, seriously??  OK let me break it down for you, your baby is gonna need your attention, your husband is going to need your attention, the house is going to need your attention. And it 's  gonna be CRAZY just like yesterday, there now you can stop worrying and sleep. Im a genius Ive cured Momsomnia! 
    Momsomnia   Please Im drooling before my head even hits the pillow from my day of being a mom. By the time I get home and can actually go to bed after the cleaning the laundry the baths the picking out clothes for the kids and myself and packing lunches and making sure back packs are ready and making sure every one has a little of my time. IM DONE no problem sleeping on my end! Its the waking up part that is my Nemesis. anyway I guess everyone has their disorders Lord knows I have mine.   Here is some advise from one mom to another if you are a sufferer from this Momsomnia you email me and Ill give you my address and when you can't sleep come on over and  do some house work that Im too tired to do.
Im done TTFN

1 comment:

~Karen~ said...

My problem with sleeping is that I have stupid resless arm syndrom. If there is a such thing. I do to bed not because I am tired, but because I better do that before it is 2:00 am. So I lay there and lay there and then the nerves in my arms go crazy and if I don't keep them moving, they drive me insain! I do sit there thinking but not about tomorrow, but about how I am going to pay bills, how do I keep my son happy so the rest of us is happy. I think about my son's future and so on. So to solve my problem of not sleep, I am going to find me a nice little sleep aid. Hehahhaaa