About Me

My photo
Well, lets start with the important stuff...Im the wife to a really hot guy! Im Blessed with three great kids, Hope is almost 18, Morgan just turned 6 and the true love of my life my son Tommy who is 5. We recently moved from the Flint area, yea I know what your thinking so let me finish, we Moved to the country away from the crime and grime. We bought a more beautiful home then we deserve on five acres. life is good. I work full time as a commercial Banker, my husband Tom owns his own business doing Home theaters and security. His business is BOOMING! I was born and raised in Flint and moved to Arizona in 1996. I stayed about ten years and had the desire to move back. So I packed up a Hundai Elantra a 9 year old girl, a yorkie, two turtles and a car load of gear and moved back to Flint. We stayed with my girl Michelle for a bit until I got settled with a job and new place. Then I started stalking my husband to be and it has been blissful ever since.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

ThE HaIR

Sometimes being a chic is so complicated GEEEZE, the hair you do want the hair you dont want lets get it together ladies I have ta shave my legs my arm pits heck even the tops of my toes when I had really short hair the hair on the back of my neck, beauty marks , chin, upper lip, treasure trail, uni brow  and where ever else a stray pops up pluck it shave it wax it trim it groom it  really this is crap ! oh ...... and the waxing please I had a bikini wax done when I was in my 20's cause some stupid chic told me it didnt hurt LIAR! So in my 30's I was told about the Brazilian wax "I know I dont learn" so I went and had that done. Now ladies do not attempt this one at home !  Go to a professional and it is really great I promise! I loved it but Im too cheap to pay the $40 every few months so well you guessed it Im all hairy again in that region oh well. Ok so moving on,  there is the nose hair that you get when your in your late 30's that you have to steal your husbands trimmer to tame!  and how is it that my hair brush  and shower are always full of hair but it is never the pesky gray ones that I have to make my teenager pluck with the tweezers in between coloring.....how come they can't  play well with the other hair noooo they have to stand up and be all kinky and crazy* and how the heck do they get soo long over night ? really all of a sudden there is the longest hair on my head and its shiny silver did that thing grow like 3 inches in one day? so back to the head hair, Ive worn mine short for a long while and I mean SHORT and I got a bug up my butt to let it grow,  so Ive not cut it since like May and it is a HOT FREAKIN MESS!!! I swear I'm   gonna start chopping at it myself ...and just FYI cutting hair is not one of those many things Im good at. I had to go get the picture of how I want it to  look from my FB just so I remember what Im working toward.
so lets review wanted hair on head and a limited supply on the nethers
not wanted hair... legs, arm , nose holes, toes, moles between eye brows, upper lip, knuckles chin, treasure trail and and aureoles I forgot that one above did I miss anything? 
My good friend Karen once said "I hear by declare leg stubble and chipped toe nail polish sexy" she may be right about the stubble this is getting to be too much!
* Im all for being kinky and crazy but there is a time and place for every thing ya know? like too much clevage at church oh I know all about this one,  and no standing on end in my hair when the others are playing nice together.
done TTFN

1 comment:

Karen McNally said...

I so so rock the leg stubble and grown out toe polish in the winter. They are all covered up with long pants, high socks and what ever to keep you warm in the freaking cold.
I would love to get the bikini wax thing done, but I do remember you going into detail about your experience that it terrified the hell out of me. Funny and trueful blogs my chocolate covered cupcake!!