About Me

My photo
Well, lets start with the important stuff...Im the wife to a really hot guy! Im Blessed with three great kids, Hope is almost 18, Morgan just turned 6 and the true love of my life my son Tommy who is 5. We recently moved from the Flint area, yea I know what your thinking so let me finish, we Moved to the country away from the crime and grime. We bought a more beautiful home then we deserve on five acres. life is good. I work full time as a commercial Banker, my husband Tom owns his own business doing Home theaters and security. His business is BOOMING! I was born and raised in Flint and moved to Arizona in 1996. I stayed about ten years and had the desire to move back. So I packed up a Hundai Elantra a 9 year old girl, a yorkie, two turtles and a car load of gear and moved back to Flint. We stayed with my girl Michelle for a bit until I got settled with a job and new place. Then I started stalking my husband to be and it has been blissful ever since.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A day in the life of Rock Star Mom

BEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!! you suck! hit the  snoooooze bar
drag my tired bootty outta bed, peeee then weigh myself, then get dressed, do the pre coffee zombie walk down to the kitchen to grind the coffee and get my life line going, whip up some wakey wakey eggs and bacey and head upstairs to fix my fro and get the kids up...."morgan" I dont want to get up I dont want to wear that I dont like that shirt. "tommy"  can I wear my spider man under wears with the red on um? whats for breakfast? where are we going today?  Grab a granola bar for the kids, get coats and shoes and bags and kids in the van. 30 minute drive to school. There is singing arguing and general baby chatter.lots of kiss's and more questions when we get to the school.
Then 5 minutes of me time in the van!
Off to work. Being a commercial banker is kinda like this,  where's my money??? you spent it ... on what blablabla..money, money, money, who, what, when, where, how much?
lunch with Chrystal  diet on! no starch no sugar for how many more days??? how much did you loose yesterday gobble gobble, Tom...Leroy..bla bla bla oh no she didn't are you kidding me? shut up what a carp....later babe
back from lunch - money, money, money, where is my money...you spent it bla bla bla money, money, money, who, what, when, where, and how much. 
Time to go get the lings...ahh five minutes of ME time while in the van.....get to school the kids are running amuck the boy never even has his shoes on....momma mommma they come a runnin' !!! "love that part" get coats and bags and enough paper to kill a tree and then into the van ...can we watch a movie? can we listen to our music? what is for dinner? I sat in time out today for throwing a dinosaur at Brooke cause she spit on me.....whats for dinner? I don't want that for dinner! I want a granola bar...30 minute drive home ....we get in the door all I want to do is take off my work clothes!  As the kids are asking for snack and dinner and a show and throwing their coats and shoes on the floor I sneak up to get changed and here they come, what's for dinner bla bla. Let mommy get changed and use the potty OK? so Morgan goes away but Tommy sits in front of the toilet til I'm done. then we head downstairs where my perfect Husband has dinner already made ! We have yummy dinner then bath time in the garden tub and the kids splash water all over till I head over there and fall on my butt from the water on the floor and the kids get silent .."are you otay mummmaa? Um no I'm not I think I broke a hip or something !! Hair washed, pj's on then the Backyardigans then 20 minutes of singing praying and answering the same questions as last night . Where are we going tomorrow when we wake up? school. Is it show and tell day ? no that's Friday today is only Tuesday. Can I wear my spider man under wares with the red on um? yes if they are clean. I'm thirsty. do you want milk or water ? Ive gotta go potty, lets go, where are we going tomorrow when we get up? school. again? yes again. I love you g-night Ill be the first person you see in the morning when I kiss you awake. love you and off to bed with the babies. Some quality time with Hope to let her babble  about her teenage  day then a movie that my hubby is gonna sleep thru and then a shower, and I'm off to bed to start the same day over again. LIFE IS GOOD I must say!



1 comment:

Erika P said...

Sounds similar to my day! You are one busy woman though. You're incredible =)