About Me

My photo
Well, lets start with the important stuff...Im the wife to a really hot guy! Im Blessed with three great kids, Hope is almost 18, Morgan just turned 6 and the true love of my life my son Tommy who is 5. We recently moved from the Flint area, yea I know what your thinking so let me finish, we Moved to the country away from the crime and grime. We bought a more beautiful home then we deserve on five acres. life is good. I work full time as a commercial Banker, my husband Tom owns his own business doing Home theaters and security. His business is BOOMING! I was born and raised in Flint and moved to Arizona in 1996. I stayed about ten years and had the desire to move back. So I packed up a Hundai Elantra a 9 year old girl, a yorkie, two turtles and a car load of gear and moved back to Flint. We stayed with my girl Michelle for a bit until I got settled with a job and new place. Then I started stalking my husband to be and it has been blissful ever since.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

sick days

I dont know what I expect from sick days maybe some Martha Stewart crafts some good quality home time with the kids or maybe some quiet time. um no none of the above, instead we get to fight over what Disney movies to watch, yelling about me wanting to wash the favorite blanket that smells like sweat pee and puke, and just a house of cranky babies! I got about a zillion loads of wash done... didnt I just freakin do laundry??? what the heck? the kids took a little nap and woke up even fussier if that was possible UGG.... The house is lick-able cause I have ADD, OCD and WTF....so now Hope is home and making the house even more chaotic so Ive moved from coffee to wine and Im here blogging while chicken parm is in the oven, now mind you Im still on the maintenance phase of the HCG so I cannot put a yummy bread crumb coating on the chicken, I had to make my own sauce and I cannot have the pasta or the yummy cheeesy garlic bread I made with some old stale hoagie buns cause that how I roll!!! ok im done TTFN