About Me

My photo
Well, lets start with the important stuff...Im the wife to a really hot guy! Im Blessed with three great kids, Hope is almost 18, Morgan just turned 6 and the true love of my life my son Tommy who is 5. We recently moved from the Flint area, yea I know what your thinking so let me finish, we Moved to the country away from the crime and grime. We bought a more beautiful home then we deserve on five acres. life is good. I work full time as a commercial Banker, my husband Tom owns his own business doing Home theaters and security. His business is BOOMING! I was born and raised in Flint and moved to Arizona in 1996. I stayed about ten years and had the desire to move back. So I packed up a Hundai Elantra a 9 year old girl, a yorkie, two turtles and a car load of gear and moved back to Flint. We stayed with my girl Michelle for a bit until I got settled with a job and new place. Then I started stalking my husband to be and it has been blissful ever since.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Mom FuNk

Ive been in such a funk lately. I have three hours all to my self almost every day from the time I get home from work to the time my little people get off the bus. THREE HOURS!!! Now usually, Ill come home and chill for a bit, change out of my work clothes and then commence the cleaning of the already clean house and contemplate some dinner, maybe do something Martha Stewart-E, go out to the green house something! Well lately I come home from work put on my dirty yoga pants that I grab off the floor from yesterday and sit in the big poppa (Ill post a picture of this for you in a moment.) I swear there is a permanent butt print in the thing. Then I settle in and begin  perusing facebook on my phone for a while and then watching DIY tv and drinking over priced tea and doing nothing else until the kids get home, then I make them grilled cheese or frozen pizza for dinner. I only clean what is dirty and the laundry is sitting in baskets in the hall. Im cranky with my kids when they do come home cause they want to be kids. UG what is wrong with me? My girl Jaynie said its seasonal depression disorder or some crap, well I dont like to label my FUNKS so I decided to just blog about it.
 Im sure Im not the only mom who gets like this! FESS UP! you know you are cranky too!  I mean look at the picture of Lucy above, that is exactly how I feel, just not motivated to do anything. I go to work and get my stuff done and cant wait to just get home and do NOTHING for the rest of the day.  So here I sit in my big poppa pondering my crankiness and my funk. Now dont get me wrong I dont think Im depressed or even unhappy its just this lack of motivation and I get cranky when I have to get off my butt and do ANYTHING, like parent or pee. Time to get out of this chair..oh wait freinds is on..just one more episode and then Ill get moving. yes there is defiantly a butt print in this chair, its like my nest I purch in it with my laptop, my kindle, my phone, the remote and a cup of tea/wine/coffee depending on the day. Come on moms tell me how you have gotten out of your funks I know all you over worked, under appreciated, medicated and intoxicated moms have gone thru this.


well I guess thats it for today
TTFN
Not feeling  so RockStar mom

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The number 1 uplifting "trick" is exercise. Doesn't have to be a lot. 7 minutes is all you need. YouTube "7 minute workout" it's great first thing in the morning, or anytime you need a pick me up.

Unknown said...

The number 1 uplifting "trick" is exercise. Doesn't have to be a lot. 7 minutes is all you need. YouTube "7 minute workout" it's great first thing in the morning, or anytime you need a pick me up.

Jaynie said...

ha ha ha ha ha there is a butt print!!! LMAO I still love you!!!

Jaynie said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha there is a butt print!! I still love ya though!!