About Me

My photo
Well, lets start with the important stuff...Im the wife to a really hot guy! Im Blessed with three great kids, Hope is almost 18, Morgan just turned 6 and the true love of my life my son Tommy who is 5. We recently moved from the Flint area, yea I know what your thinking so let me finish, we Moved to the country away from the crime and grime. We bought a more beautiful home then we deserve on five acres. life is good. I work full time as a commercial Banker, my husband Tom owns his own business doing Home theaters and security. His business is BOOMING! I was born and raised in Flint and moved to Arizona in 1996. I stayed about ten years and had the desire to move back. So I packed up a Hundai Elantra a 9 year old girl, a yorkie, two turtles and a car load of gear and moved back to Flint. We stayed with my girl Michelle for a bit until I got settled with a job and new place. Then I started stalking my husband to be and it has been blissful ever since.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Privacy ?

Privacy? you must be joking moms don't get privacy. I spend my day at work sitting in a cubicle with 15 other people around me, they hear everything I say on the phone or mumble under my breath they see everything I do from discreetly pick at a booger to adjust my bra Im afraid to fart with my head phones on because it might be loud enough for the person that sits 6 inches from me might hear it.   I finally get home and all I want to do it go to the bath room and take a quick shower 15 minutes MAX! well I even shut the main door to the master suite hoping for a few minutes alone... well my son barges in once asking me I don't even remember what and I tell him to please knock when the door is closed and send him away, then he knocks and comes in all in one clean motion mom can I watch TV well its like 100 degrees out and if it gets me some privacy heck yea. " yes baby that is fine" he skips away then he comes running in about in tears mumma the remote is not working ! I look at him from the toilet and say do I really look like I can help you right now? and he stomps away. I finally get done and get in the shower after peeling my clothes off of me now mind you I worked 8 hours drove for two then sat in the heat for an hour while watching my darling son play his last game of baseball for the season AND the husband comes in and tries to talk to me while I'm in the shower and when I yell I cannot hear you he grumbles something about me being in a bad mood. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? all I wanted was 15 minutes. UGG oh and the only reason the girls didn't bother me during this time was that they were not home. 15 minutes in the life of Rock star mom.

No comments: