About Me

My photo
Well, lets start with the important stuff...Im the wife to a really hot guy! Im Blessed with three great kids, Hope is almost 18, Morgan just turned 6 and the true love of my life my son Tommy who is 5. We recently moved from the Flint area, yea I know what your thinking so let me finish, we Moved to the country away from the crime and grime. We bought a more beautiful home then we deserve on five acres. life is good. I work full time as a commercial Banker, my husband Tom owns his own business doing Home theaters and security. His business is BOOMING! I was born and raised in Flint and moved to Arizona in 1996. I stayed about ten years and had the desire to move back. So I packed up a Hundai Elantra a 9 year old girl, a yorkie, two turtles and a car load of gear and moved back to Flint. We stayed with my girl Michelle for a bit until I got settled with a job and new place. Then I started stalking my husband to be and it has been blissful ever since.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

what a morning

Had to be to work at 8:30 so I hit the snooze button a few times went downstairs and made a breackfast sanwich to go and some coffee. I got dressed and got ready to go. Then I went into Morgans room and she asked where we were going?, Granma and Granpas house, she got deeper under the covers and said I wanna wear my jammies then I had a deja-vuew when the same thing happend in Tommys room. I picked out the kids clothes got them in their bag got them downstairs and Tommy knocked over my to go cup of coffee so I ran backupstairs to get a towel to clean that up, then got Morgan in her car seat and put tommy in his card seat but my husband had put the straps on it wrong after we washed it so they came  un-done (yea I know safe right?)  any way so I told the kids to please trade seats and while I was buckling in Morgan she starts pulling on the strap the opposite direction  Im pulling and I slip in my heels on the wet concrete and practically bash my face on the carpet floor of the van yea rug burn is a good look for me. I then went and buckled Tommy in the same way with the car seat belt instead of the bult in harness and I asked him to just leave it alone. So we get outta town and CRAP I forgot to get the gas card and the light is on and has been on since yesterday. So I flip a u-e and go back home and before the kids start to ask I tell them we have to go home and get the gas card and Morgan starts saying " well isnt that just greeeat" so I get the gas card and were off again and within about ten minutes I hear a click and a grunt and I look back and the boy is no longer buckled in!!!  So I pull off to the side of the road and buckle him in and tell the kids to please give me a break today Its not even 8:00AM  and Im spent. so I get gas get the kids to the granparents and then I actually have to go to work!!! OMG really? after the morning I had I should get to go to the spa or something !
I guess im done
TTFN

No comments: